Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cats on Tuesday



A few of my favorites things
On top of the couch is Sebastian. He is my 19 year old sweetie. He is starting to gain a bit of weight again. He is finally eating a whole can of cat food at a time without it going straight through him. He sleeps most of the time now.
Buddy, my sweet buddy, is a mess. If you are on the couch that means he gets to sleep on you.
Brook is my other sweetie. Sebastian has been sleeping with her since she was 5 weeks old. When she was a tiny baby he would sleep on her feet. As she got older and bigger he would stretch himself out along side of her. When he was a baby he used to sleep with HER mama.
For more Cats on Tuesday click here

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo! I am glad that Sebastian is feeling better. How lovely that he has slept with Brook her whole life.

Thanks for the litter box advice. It was truly a really great invention. I will definitely try it again (more gently this time though!).

Ellen Whyte said...

Nineteen is such an amazing age. ANd he looks terrific.

Andree said...

Isn't it wonderful that they sleep with us? I don't know if I could sleep without them! they need it as much as we do.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Lovely photo. 19??? Wow! I am impressed.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very sweet photo. :) What a special relationship between Sebastian and Brook. I am glad to hear Sebastian is doing better!

Luna und Luzie said...

This is really cute.
Wow 19 years old...great, but he looks really good for this age.
I could not write yesterday, I was ill, sorry !