Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cats on Tuesday



.
This is Pup and his box. He has a perfectly good dog house that is insulated. On a really bad day he goes in the barn. One day last week I put this box on the porch to take to the burn barrel. When I came back outside Pup was in it. I left it. That night when Pat got home Pup was still in it so he gave him a blanket. Last night he was happily sleeping in his box. This is Tiger. He decided that Pup needed company in his comfy box so he joined him. Pup did not mind. After all what are Buddies for?


This was this morning. Somehow or another Pup lost his comfy box. Word spread that a blanket was in a box and Pup was sharing.

11 comments:

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh, another card box story, today!
I post also card box photos.

This is so sweet and funny with all the animals in the box.

Oh, after I took the photos, Frieda comes to pee in the box...
Cats!!!
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

I just love your pictures and I am so loving your snow! That little noise popped on and I have just gotten new speakers and it just startled me. I am so glad I came by...dogs and cats being friends is always a treat to see!

BarnGoddess said...

haha those are CUTE photos!

silly dog :)

Anonymous said...

How funny! They look quite cozy in that box. You'll have to keep it now!

Tink said...

They all love boxes, don't they? If I have one the dogs and cats take turns or just use it together to sleep!

Donna. W said...

Hey, what happened to my comment I made earlier? All it said was, "Now THAT'S cute!"

Maybe I forgot the last "enter".

Anonymous said...

You give me an idea! I will find a box for mine! Love the snow me who won't see the snow this year! (cause the nice weather of south of France)

Andree said...

What a great story! The photos are great. I love animals because of this: they are companionable with everybody.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That looks like a great box! Aren't boxes wonderful?

A Free Man said...

Dogs always like an odd place to sleep. Mine ignores his posh dog bed for a mat on the kitchen floor...

Mother of Invention said...

So adorable! I love black cats!