Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cats on Tuesday, Let me in






Let me in! Anytime the door opens all the cats come running saying let me in! Feed me! Just let me in! Starting with the bottom right corn going counter clockwise is:Big Yellow, Fluff, Smokey, LittleBit (black&white), Buddy, Kitty Cat (plastered against the door) and Blackie. All I did was stick my hand out the door to take this picture. I have to be careful and not let my hand drop too low. Kitty Cat is wild and she will jump for my hand to get food out of it without looking to see if it is food or just a hand. Sometimes I think she thinks my hand IS food.

For more Cats on Tuesady go see Gattina

12 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Too funny! They all look very expectant there!

Gattina said...

What a cute picture, but are they living only outside ?? I thought you had in and outside kitties !

Deana said...

I know all too well the "Let me in" cries and routine. What a fun photo. Happy Tuesday to you!

catsynth said...

What a crowd!

Anonymous said...

awwww poor kitties!! LOL They look so well cared for and loved. Wonderful photo.

JEWELGIRL said...

I would be right there petting
all the kitties. There's certainly
alot of different fur colors.
The kitties say
"When we're hungry, we're all
friends."

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm... This sounds rather familiar too. "Let me in. Don't I look pitiful?" Haha... Well, that's what I did too and I ended up with 6 kitties at home :P But I'm not complaining much, provided they behave well enough for me to love them to the peak :)

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all your kitties in one photo! You have a lovely group!

Luna und Luzie said...

That is a good photo. That is a nice cat group. Oh,I know that "Let me in" voice too. Sometimes a wild tom cat ask me loud to come in. But I better don´t let him in. He cries always for a long time and I give him some food, but outside.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Very cute photo. They are all strays that you feed?

Anonymous said...

lovely ...

Parker said...

Such a lovely bunch o' kitties!