Friday, March 23, 2007

Meme again

This MeMe is thanks to Donna over at Just Me

1. Three Things That Scare Me:

  • hate
  • being on the water
  • a bucking horse

2. Three People Who Make Me Laugh:

3.Three Things I Love:

  • my animals
  • the farm
  • window shopping

4.Three Things I Hate:

  • child molesters
  • fireants
  • cancer

Three Things I Don't Understand:

  • child molesters
  • men
  • 9 year olds

Three Things On My Desk:

  • My camera in its dock
  • tea cup
  • germ-x

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

  • Visit Europe
  • get married
  • Visit Montana

Three Things I Can Do:

  • Cook
  • cut steel(run a bandsaw)
  • Survive

Three Things I Can't Do:

  • swim
  • hear a whisper
  • have anymore babies

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:

  • Birds singing
  • children laughing
  • your heart

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:

  • Hate speeches
  • campaign speeches
  • Someone belittling you

Three Things I'd Like To Learn:

  • to speak Spanish
  • how to sew
  • how to control my temper

Three Favourite Foods:

  • Pumpkin pie
  • mashed potatoes with roast beef gravy
  • hash(leftover roast beef, potatoes and gravy vooked together like a stew)

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:

  • Lawerence Welk
  • Popeye
  • Lassie

Three Wonderful People to Inflict My Meme On:

Lori

Rachel

Carlene

1 comments:

Donna. W said...

Good answers! Thanks.