Friday, March 2, 2007

PartyTime!!!!

Ultimate Blog Party
Party time! LOL 5 Minutes For Mom is hosting a party. So go on over there and check it out! There are prizes and stuff. But best of all you may find a new blog to visit!
My name is Celeste. After a long journey thru life, I have finally found where I want to be. I live in a small town on a small farm in Northwest Georgia. I have a wonderful man named Pat that I love with all my heart. He sure does make me mad sometimes! The rest of my family consists of my grandaughter Brook, the light of my life. There is my daughter Candy and her husband Johnny. They live a few miles down the road. We have horses to love, a motorcycle to ride, a goat to yell at and a calf to fatten up. Rounding it all out are chickens, dogs, cats and cockatiels. Something is always happening around here, boring, exciting, I have it all.

12 comments:

Hen Jen said...

Celeste, it's nice to meet you! My word, goats, chickens, horses, -my kids would love to live at your house!! Party on...!!

my party post is up, come on over!

Anonymous said...

This party is great! Hope you're enjoying it.

Party on.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are busy! I wish I lived somewhere where I could have livestock...someday!

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party!!! Nice meeting ya.

My second party favor give-away has begun. When ya get a chance come on over and let's party!!!

jodifur said...

Saying hi from the party. I'm party hopping.

Jaime said...

Here via the party! I used to work with a Celeste...she always made me laugh!

Revka said...

Hi, Celeste! Thanks for stopping by The Porch Light and taking the time to comment. Your home sounds nice! I'll be back for a longer visit after the blog party. Have fun!

D said...

Happy Blog Party!

Deb said...

Just stopping by from the party. Nice blog love the colors! Nice to meet you.
God Bless

Anonymous said...

Hi Celeste nice to meet you.

Unknown said...

Hi Celeste! I love your name - very pretty.

Brandie said...

Hello! It's so nice to meet you Celeste! =)