Friday, March 16, 2007

rambling

I am not sure exactly why I started this blog. I have a journal on AOL that I have been writing in for almost 3 years now. I have opened other journals but just as quick as I opened them I closed them. Over there on AOL I have a group of people that read me, some have been with me almost from the start. Here I am not sure if I have any regular readers. I am not sure how I feel about that. It is nice to get comments. It is nice to feel that people appartently feel something for you.
I don't have an exciting life. No boyfriend or girlfriend, no wild parties, no drugs or drinks, no sex. I am just an ordinary person living an ordinary life. I live on a small farm in Georgia. I play on the computer alot. I don't go to chat room. I don't go to sites to meet "friends". I like to read. I like to read about other people. I like reading about what people are doing in their lives. I have been reading a few blogs and made some comments.
I know that I will never have a big readership because I am ordinary and that's okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, I am suprised that I have so many regular readers. I started A Homesteading Neophyte because my livejournal friends were getting tired of hearing about my chickens. I am rather ordinary myself. a huband, kids and a mobile home. ok ok so I am white trash. ;)

I come by here every other day and read what you have posted. I am just starting to get to know you, so my comments are limited.

you don't have to keep a blog if you don't enjoy doing so.

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

I don't think any of us are "ordinary" - at least not in a bad way!!! It is nice to have a "ordinariness" about our lives though - no huge dramas or nastiness.

It is nice to meet you!!!

I want to thank you for your well wishes on my health and my baby. You mentioned that you also had similar trials - but that yours did not have a happy ending. I am so incredibly sorry!

I see that you are a mom and a grandmother too! How exciting!!!

You look like a great cook too. :)