Saturday, May 19, 2007

7 random things about Buddy

I have been tagged! Gattina Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog!

7 Random Things About Buddy
1. I am cross eyed. It does not to matter to me because I have always been that way. But when people look at me they laugh. I don't know why. I am not the one with 2 heads!
2. My mama's name was Miss Ugly. I can't understand that. I thought she was pretty.
3. I was born on tax day, April 15Th 2004. That was the same day that my person started her first blog on AOL which she still keeps.
4. I love to lay on my person. Actually I like to lay on anybody that will let me. I especially like to lay on your chest.
5. I wake my person up at 5 am everyday. I do not know why she gets mad at me and closes the door. I am hungry!
6. When I was a baby everybody thought I was a girl. I also had trouble walking because my mama feed me too much and both of my back feet would not touch the ground at the same time. I kind of hopped when I walked so they named me BUNNY. Silly people could not tell I was a boy!
7. My best friend is a dog. He is silly and I let him think he wins sometimes.

2 comments:

Gattina said...

(large smile !!) I wish I could look (deep) into your cross eyed eyes Buddy ! Can you imagine at my old age I never met a cross eyed cat ! That must be sooo cute. And don't bother about that, people are only jalous, look at Barbara Streisand and all the success she has with those eyes !!

BarnGoddess said...

Buddy was a bunny? I bet he was a cute kitten!