Thursday, May 31, 2007

Memememe

Ok I have been tagged by Donna.
I have to tell you 9 things that you don’t know about me, only 8 of them are true. Can you guess which one is not?

  1. I have more grey in my hair at 48 than my mama did at age 70.
  2. I am the only blue eyed child of my parents.
  3. By the time I got to high school I had read every book in the public library.
  4. Until 4th grade no one knew that I only had 40% hearing and I was getting by with lip reading( I did not realize I was doing that either)
  5. I have hitchhiked across the country.
  6. I once played poker with a $1000 ante.
  7. The first time I rode a horse I was 2 years old.
  8. 2 months after breaking my back I was back on the horse that threw me
  9. I have tried to commit suicide in the past.

3 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

wow, hard to guess!

Im going with # 5 or #8- 2 mos is fast to be back on a horse w/ a broken back, I guess it depends on the injury tho....

am I even close?

Phelan said...

#5

Donna. W said...

I'll go with 6. If I had a better memory, I'm sure you've covered many of these in your AOL journal.