Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Cats on Tuesday


I can reach! I know I can reach it. Susie's babies are all over the place now. This little fellow here thought that the big bowl had to hold something better than the little bowl. So he decided to step in the bowl and check it out for himself! They are 7 weeks old now and discovering everything. Pretty soon they will find out what it means togo outside. I just cannot bring myself to take them out in the heat and they sleep while it is cool in the mornings.
This week's Cats on Tuesday willbe at DragonheartPosted by Picasa

8 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

So cute! :) Those kittens sounds very brave! I can't imagine going outside without being in my stroller or on my harness.

Anonymous said...

I just love kittens! What a joy they are to have around.

BarnGoddess said...

omg, how cute! kittens are so much fun.

I thought I was missing out when we got our full grown cats but I was wayyyyy werong, they act like kittens just on a much larger scale.

Anonymous said...

So cute! He's all fluffy and soft!

FelineFrisky said...

What an adorable little bugger! LOL

D :)

kuanyin333 said...

Cuteness times 10! Happy COT!

Dorothy said...

Aww...but they grow up so fast.

Gattina said...

What a cute picture ! I am back from Turkey and my cats after a while accepted me again !