Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Cats On Tuesday



Cats can sleep anywhere! The tiger stripped cat on the back of the couch belongs to my niece. He is a total laid back kitty. He was born feline leukemia positive to a stray cat that she took in. This cat is only 3 months old in this picture. He is going to be a very big boy.

The siamese looking kitten and the tiger stripped laying on the porch are fullblooded brothers. Their names are Smokey and Tiger.
The fluffy yellow and the fluffy tiger stripped cats are brothers from the same litter. Sweethearts, both of them. Big Yellow and Fluff.
Susie is mama.I cannot figure out why she is taking this uncomfortable place to sleep!
I love my kitties and they love me. Sometimes it feels like they are the only ones that love me.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of the cats lounging on the porch! So casual and comfy looking.

Gattina said...

Don't be so pessimist I am sure there are also people who love you, lol ! I have a lot of fun with my host's cats and my holidays are really nice.

Andree said...

Good morning Celeste! I bet your cats are beautiful but unfortunately I can't see them! Something is broken. Something is broken in my blog, too, for Internet Explorer users and I have to find a faulty script today. Oh I hate that!

Andree said...

They are beautiful. The young ones are so cute. Your red/white longhair looks like a longhair version of Charlie but nicer. But I especially love the long hair brown tiger! She is gorgeous!

Irishcoda said...

What a cool slideshow, enjoyed seeing such lovely outdoorsy pix of the cats!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful slide show. :) They are all beautiful cats. :) And yes, we cats can sleep anywhere. :)

kuanyin333 said...

Great photos! Happy COT! I understand why you wrote about your cats....they offer such unconditional love!

Suzanne R said...

I wish I could see your photo(s) but I suspect it's my dial-up at fault. I like your descriptions of the cats. I'm sure you are loved, and not just by felines! :-)

FelineFrisky said...

Such great shots, amazing how they can hide themselves anywhere, eh? It's like they turn into jelly when they rest, no bones, nothing uncomfortable.

Love the upside down cat! LOL

D :)

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Yea, cats sleep at the weirdest places and with the weirdest position. But they are just so cute!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to answeer so late but tuesday I was so busy and yesterday I was in Monaco to visit this town.All your kitties are so lovely and the photos so sweet! When I see them so cute I realise how cats enjoy our life!