Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cats on Tuesday


This is Big Yellow. His daddy was Big Daddy. Big Yellow is actually kind of small except for one thing. That is not just a lot of hair. He weighs a ton! He is one solid cat. He is one of my outdoor cats that want to be indoors. Every once in a while I let him sleep inside for a bit. He will eat then get in a chair and go to sleep. Usually it is a chair that is pushed under the table. This time he felt bold enough to get up on the couch. He has really taken to Pat. He runs up to him when he sees him and demands his petting.

6 comments:

kuanyin333 said...

I love the contented expression! Happy COT!

Luna und Luzie said...

Big Yellow is a beautiful cat. I think he love it comfortable.
It also begins with Frieda like that and now she always sleeps indoors. At night she want to go outside for hunting mice or other small animals.
Have a nice day!

BarnGoddess said...

big yellow is beautiful!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

I think Big yellow is very fluffy and cute.

Andree said...

what a beauty! I love huge cats. Then I have enough to hug at night. And that long fur! He is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for the thoughtful comment you left about my son leaving for Iraq again. It is literally killing me to know he has to go back for 15 more months.

Wishing you and yours a safe and bountiful Thanksgiving holiday!