Tuesday, August 26, 2008

box head

I need a box for my head. 5 days of hurting is enough. I hate insurance, I hate doctors, I hate anything medical right now. Actually I always had. It is a miracle I got into the medical field to make a living. Stupid.

Last week I was bit by a brown recluse spider. The doctor says that my headache is due to the poison in my system. I wonder. Right about 3 weeks ago I fell off the porch and knocked myself out. He said we will wait and see if the medicine works. Could be dead by then.

Next grip. The medicine he prescribed for me has to be pre approved by insurance company! Here we go again, the insurance company telling Doctors how to do their job.

Next grip. The pharmacy waited until doctor's office was closed before faxing the stuff to the doctor's office and expected me to pay full price for the medicine. So now I STILL do not have the medicine I need.

My legs hurt. It was just 1 leg hurting( was bit on the back of my leg) Tonight both legs hurt. My inguinal lymph nodes are swollen. It feels as if there are bruises on my legs. My legs is swollen. My head hurts. I feel like I am dying.

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

I'm sure you know about some of the repercussions that can occur from a Recluse spider. Get yourself to the emergency room.

Astaryth said...

Eeek! I agree with Donna!! Get yourself to the ER, none of that sounds good.

Epson Continuous Ink Systems said...

Commendable job!!out of the box thinking.