Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Last week due to UPS failure to make a timely delivery of my new broadband modem, I was unable to do anything on the internet! Talk about having serious withdrawals!My project this week is actually what I was going to do last week but did not get to it. Well... I did, I just did not finish it. Flylady would call this one of my hotspots. Things pile up and before I know it it is a mountain to tackle!



I manage to find a place for everything to go. I put the garbage in the garbage, the groceries in the cupboards, the paper went into the shreader and all the other odds and ends went where they went. I got the lemon oil out and gave the table a good polishing. I can see a future tackle it involving the finish on my table!

Join Us For Tackle It Tuesday
We’re making housework blog-able!
Each week on Tuesday, we are posting before and after pictures of a project or trouble area that we tackled this week.
Find out more about Tackle It Tuesday here.
The project can be little or big – whatever you want. Basically, Tackle It Tuesday is about giving ourselves incentive, deadlines and satisfaction in getting our household tasks done.

19 comments:

Karen said...

That looks fantastic! We have an ottoman that is the same kind of hot spot - it's amazing how quickly they pile up, isn't it??

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Great job! It's amazing how those hot spots become blazing fires so quickly. We have several of those in our home.

My Trendy Tykes said...

Looks awesome!

Linda

Beckaboo said...

GREAT TABLE!!
Looks good!!
Now... Go cook a tasty supper.
*wink*

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Your "hot spot" now looks cool! What a great job. I have several hot spots. Drives me crazy :)

Anonymous said...

that is fantastic! Now the real job begins.. keeping it that way lol. My kitchen table, as much as I try, just keeps collecting stuff.

I love your little cow!

Anonymous said...

what a fun tackle :)

Roo said...

yah! congratulations. :)

Jennwith4 said...

Good Job on putting out that Hot Spot!

Wendy said...

Okay, I am experimenting. I changed my blog back to Blogger. com and got photobucket. Go to my new blog and see if you can see them. http://www.dixychick.blogspot.com

If this works I may change back. I also posted my name again onto Mr. Linky at Tackle it Tuesday site.

Thanks for helping me.

Lisa said...

Great tackle !! I can load up a flat surface in no time! ;o) Things seem to go smoother when my table is cleaned off and tidied. I'm still learning that lesson though. :o)

Jennifer said...

Awesome tackle! That's my hotspot too, that and one of my chairs. (Everything gets dumped off the table and into a chair so we can eat!) I NEED to clean out that chair, and I intended to do that for today's tackle, but didn't make it. Did a different one instead!

HsKubes said...

Great job! I have hotspots like that, too... almost any flat surface. It looks great!
Thanks for visiting my Tackle.

~ Christina
HsKubes' Haven at Home

HsKubes said...

Great job! I have hotspots like that, too... almost any flat surface. It looks great!
Thanks for visiting my Tackle.

~ Christina
HsKubes' Haven at Home

HsKubes said...

Great job! I have hotspots like that, too... almost any flat surface. It looks great!
Thanks for visiting my Tackle.

~ Christina
HsKubes' Haven at Home

Unknown said...

I thought all kitchen tables were supposed to look like that! ;-p

Great job! :-)

Anonymous said...

it looks great! I should find my lemon oil as well, but I usually keep a tablecloth on top. Not that it does anything to protect the finish, but it hides it fairly well. :)

By the grace of God ... said...

According to my husband I have these hotspots everywhere ... but I really don't!! LOL! Been working on them! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Oh, those pesky hot spots! =) I have places where they seem to pop up, too...your table looks great!

I enjoyed your story about your "visitors"! =) Cute!

Thanks for stopping by my place.