Monday, March 5, 2007

update on Baby

Today Baby found a hole in the fence and got out. Twice I had to get her back in. I have the fence repaired for now. Hopefully this behavior will stop. I cannot have a calf that is getting out. More than likely Crystal chased her and she found it. The horse still have not left the front pasture. Normally they leave in the morning and return to be feed then head back to the back again. Ever since Baby has been out they are staying put! They will get hungry! There is more to eat in the back.

3 comments:

Holly Schwendiman said...

I recognized your blog from some wordless wednesdays. Thanks for dropping by the party at my corner. My folks raised animals and one year we had one cow that from the start was bent on getting out. My dad got so mad at that thing, it seemed every Sunday meal would be interrupted with a trip to go retrieve him!

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh no, baby cant be escaping.

Celfyddydau said...

Poor Baby and bad Crystal. My horse loves cows, especailly young ones. Probably the Quarter Horse blood in him.