Sunday, May 6, 2007

Make It From Scratch



This week Brook and I made rice krispty treats. I love those sticky gooey ones that are still warm! Brook had loads of fun. I let her do everything except take the melted marshmellows out of the microwave. I do not recommend the microwave for make these treats. They came out hard and dry. Stovetop is the way to go. She like them though!



Click the image above to read all about Make it From Scratch. Click here to go to The Frugal Momma for this week's entries.

4 comments:

Lisa Knight said...

We love "sticky cereal" here too! Great pics!

BarnGoddess said...

once I made these and put too much butter in, we had to eat them w/ a fork!

Alexandra said...

Nice to see you back at MIFS! Brook is a cutey and those treats look delicious.

Stephanie Appleton said...

Sure looks like fun.